Since we started in 2016, Charity Charge has partnered with over 950 nonprofits and charities in the U.S.
Now, with the COVID-19 outbreak on the rise, these organizations need our help more than ever.
With Charity Charge, every time you go to the grocery store or Instacart supplies from home, your purchase could give back to organizations that are working on the front lines of this pandemic.
Here are just a few of the efforts you can support:
- The American Red Cross is concentrating on raising awareness and increasing the number of eligible, healthy donors to donate blood and platelets in order to avoid any shortages as a result of coronavirus. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- Meal on Wheels is continuing to deliver food to the elderly population across the U.S. Your charitable donation can help continue to provide food and wellness checks for homebound elderly, especially during a time of heightened need and diminished supply. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- GlobalGiving’s Coronavirus Relief Fund is aiming to raise $5M to send doctors, nurses, and other front line responders to communities in need; get masks, ventilators, and other lifesaving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics; and feed children and families in need. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- The Seattle Foundation started a COVID-19 Response Fund that provides resources to organizations working on relief efforts in the Seattle metro area. This fund provides uninsured residents with sick days, and offers help to residents that have been affected by closures and cancellations. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- Feeding America recently formed a COVID-19 Response Fund to serve one of the most underreported at-risk groups for the virus: those in food-insecure households. Feeding America works with over 200 banks across the nation to deliver quality meals to anyone struggling with hunger. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- Chef José Andrés is converting his D.C. area restaurants into community kitchens that offer free lunches to those in need. Each year, World Central Kitchen serves millions of meals globally to people recovering from disasters. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has given $100M to support COVID-19 work globally. Their fund, Combatting COVID-19, is working to support the development of vaccines and better diagnostic testing to protect the most vulnerable populations. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- Partners in Health is focusing their support efforts globally to regions that lack the modern healthcare systems capable of aggressively fighting this virus. Their efforts are working towards containing and controlling the spread of the pandemic, as well as providing affected patients with necessary care. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
- Good360 works with over 90,000 nonprofit organizations, schools, and churches to give them the food, clothing, and supplies they need to weather this dire ordeal. Instead of having your used goods end up in a landfill, Good360 ensures that they go to those in need, serving populations like homeless youth, veterans, and the terminally ill. Click here to apply for this Charity Charge Card
Our mission at Charity Charge is to serve nonprofits without any barriers or costs to you. Click here for a complete list of all the nonprofits and charities we partner with that you could support.
By getting a Charity Charge card, you can support the efforts that mean most to you and that can have the highest impact. In a time when so much of the world is suffering and fears uncertainty due to this global pandemic, Charity Charge is a simple and powerful way to make an impact on those that need our help.
If you have any questions the work we do at Charity Charge please email us: email@example.com
Featured image by: Photo by Martin Sanchez