Here is the first episode of Charity Chats, our new series where we highlight amazing nonprofits and the work they are doing to make the world a better place!
In our inaugural episode, Sarah Saxton-Frump the Director of College Completion and co-founder of PelotonU talks about how they give adults a chance at getting a higher education degree so they can make their own positive impact.
There are countless nonprofits doing amazing work throughout the country. With Charity Chats we shine the spotlight on a few of them every month to make it easy for you to learn more about them and give to the causes you care about.
- 5 Ways to Get More From Your Nonprofit or Small Business Credit Card During COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- 9 Ways You Can Help and Support Those Affected by COVID-19 - March 19, 2020
- Charity Charge Update: January 2020 - January 30, 2020
- 10 Risks to Consider When Using a Church Debit Card
- How to Choose the Best Credit Card for Teachers or Schools
- 6 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Business Credit Card for Your Nonprofit
- 6 Creative Ideas to Fundraise for Your Nonprofit or Charity
- Finding the Best Credit Card Processing Program for Your Nonprofit
Join a community of
- No Annual Fee
- Build Organizational Credit History
- Backed by Mastercard