A lot has changed in the grant management software landscape in the last few years. We’ve seen new entrants, more established products add features, and a race to the bottom on pricing.
If you’re like most nonprofit leaders, you wear a lot of hats. You’re responsible for fundraising, managing programs, developing strategy, and much more. It’s a lot to handle, and there’s only so many hours in the day. So how can you make the most of your time and resources? The answer is grant management software.
With grant management software, you can streamline the process of applying for grants and managing your relationships with funders. The right software will save you time and help you secure the funding you need to support your mission. Here’s a closer look at three ways grant management software can benefit your nonprofit.
One of the biggest advantages of using grant management software is that it can save you a considerable amount of time. Rather than manually searching for grant opportunities and filling out lengthy applications, you can use software to quickly identify relevant funding opportunities and complete applications with ease.
In addition, ongoing tasks like report writing and funder communications can also be automated with grant management software, freeing up even more of your time.
Another benefit of using grant management software is that it can help improve the accuracy of your submissions. With so many details involved in applying for grants, it’s easy to make a mistake. But with software, you can avoid errors by automatically populating forms with accurate data from your database. This not only saves you time, but it also helps increase your chances of being awarded funding.
Centralize data from multiple sources into one place so that it’s easily accessible when you need it. This includes contact information for funders, deadlines, progress reports, and more. When everything is stored in one central location, you’ll never have to waste time hunting down lost files or trying to remember where you put something.
Submittable is a cloud-based grant making software solution that helps organizations manage submissions and review processes. It’s simple to use and offers a great user experience for both submitters and reviewers. Submittable also integrates with a number of third-party applications, making it a great choice for organizations that need a flexible solution.
Easily collect, review, and report on how your grant program is performing. Submittable manages your entire grant workflow from start to finish.
- Collect grant applications – With Submittable’s intuitive form builder, create custom forms to gather exactly the information you need from applicants.
- Review with ease – Collaborate with reviewers and keep all application materials and communication in one place.
- Track and distribute funds – Make funding decisions and stay on budget, while relying on Submittable’s Funds Distribution capabilities to disburse payments to awardees.
- Report on your success – Advanced reporting tools allow you to slice and dice data, create graphs, and report on metrics to relevant stakeholders.
Blackbaud Grant Management Software
Maintaining productive, reliable grant funding relationships that deliver mission-impact in the real world is complex work. Simplify it with a full range of technology designed for grantmaking and grant-seeking organizations alike.
Access grant management information anywhere: on a site visit, in your board meeting, or at home.
Benefit from an open grantmaking software platform that integrates with your other business solutions while still providing the intuitive user experience you enjoy from the other Blackbaud nonprofit software tools that make onboarding across your organization easier than ever
- Apply for grants with ease.
- Track financials and maintain compliance.
- Streamline the entire grantmaking life cycle.
- Maximize your corporate grantmaking and CSR.
Modern grants software for good grant outcomes. No matter the size of your organisation or program, your efforts drive improvement in the world. We want to be a part of your success in making that happen. Sophisticated software without the high-end price tag
- Grantmaking – All the tools to streamline grantmaking processes, save time and make good grant decisions.
- Scholarships – Create exceptional applicant experiences, use powerful decision-making tools and manage it all in one place, online.
- Corporate Giving – Connect your organization with causes that matter. Save time, save money and power real positive change in the world around you.
- Comprehensive and flexible configuration options
- Easy application management
- Unique decision making tools
- Post-grant reporting
Fluxx is a web-based solution that offers a comprehensive suite of tools for managing all aspects of the grant making process. Fluxx is a great choice for organizations that need an all-in-one solution or are looking for advanced features such as workflow automation and data analytics.
Fluxx includes the industry’s most complete set of features designed solely for grant making – collaboration tools, budgeting and forecasting, a one-stop shop for grantees, reporting, storytelling, and more – out of the box as part of your base solution.
- Reporting & analytics
- Reviewer and translator portals
- Multi-currency and multi-language
- Universal search
- Conflict of interest
- Strategic initiatives
AmpliFund gives you the tools you need to properly distribute your grants and oversee recipient performance, at a cost that is tailored to fit your budget.
Ensure your performance requirements are met or exceeded by viewing and scoring all potential recipients in one place. Increase drawdown of your funding by adopting a platform that allows for data roll-up at all levels to assess and maximize performance.
Save countless hours of administrative time with automation and standardization so your organization can focus on supporting your initiatives and mission.
- Be in Control of Your Grant Applications – Save countless hours of administrative time with this automation tool and standardize each individual grant application. This not only ensures a fair and equal application process for Grant Seekers, it also allows you to best pick the applicant that will further your mission.
- Streamline and Customize Your Review Process – Compile your applicant scoring reports in various ways so internal and external reviewers can review the most critical pieces of information and pick the recipient or recipients who best fit the requirements for moving forward with the intention of the grant.
- Maintain Visibility into the ROI of Your Funds – Once you award your funds, you and your grantee will gain access to detailed tracking. These reports will allow you to measure if the grants dollars you award are working most effectively towards everyone’s missions.
Build, cultivate, and encourage stronger relationships by eliminating tedious manual entry work. The data you need to drive important decisions should be trustworthy and easily accessible.
Implementing the right grant management software (GMS) allows your staff to move away from task-oriented work and focus on the bigger picture to help you drive impact.
Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) is designed to manage your funding activities in one easy to use, reliable, web based software that allows users to access the system when and where they need, and from all major web browsers. Built to be user configurable, so you control your grant process workflow.
- Create and manage grant applications.
- Give online access to reviewers.
- Send automated email reminders for grant agreements and follow ups.
- Measure, report, and analyze your impact..and more.
There are a lot of demands on nonprofit leaders these days. But with the help of grant making software, you can streamline the process of applying for grants and managing your relationships with funders. The right software will save you time and help you secure the funding you need to support your mission.